Tentsile – spend a night in a tree
Tentsile, a tree tent is a unique way to experience nature. The humming of the trees will lull you to sleep. You will wake up in the middle of the forest ready for a new day.
There is a short walk to the forest, where tents are waiting for you. After check-in it´s time to enjoy the evening in forest. You can swim in the near by lake, enjoy the landscape, pick blueberries, or spend the evening by lean-on shelter like Finns do. When the night falls, it´s time to go let the humming of the trees and the sounds of nature lull you to sleep. You will wake up to new day revitalized. Before leaving it´s time to have breakfast by open fire near to nature centre close by.
Duration: check in at 17:00, check out at 10:00
Level: easy to moderate
What should you bring along:
- sleeping bag
- walking shoes, swimming suit, towel and a backpack for carrying your personal items
- water bottle
- head torch (taskulamppu)
- outdoors clothing according to season and weather, f.ex
- Rain/windproof jacket and trousers
- Hiking shirts and trousers
- Thermal top and bottom
- Warm sweater
- Warm hat and gloves/mittens
Price: 70 € / per person / night
- Tentsile Stingray tents for 2-3 persons
- Light evening meal and breakfast
- single tent for extra charge 35 €
Available for season 2019. Online booking opens 31.8.2018.