We follow the guidelines of the National Institute for Health and Welfare to contain the coronavirus epidemic.
According to Finland’s government instructions we have been cancelled our own events including Football and Floorball Academy Camps until at least the end of March.
About your booking
We are working to contact all of our customers who has a booking in March and offering a new date for your booking in 2020.
You can also inquire about your reservation primarily from your contact person or by emailing email@example.com
In our bookings, we follow the terms of booking and cancellation and other policies of the authorities.
We in Eerikkila are relying on everyone to play to their part and be transparent about any potential level of risk.
Guidance for our guests
- Always wash your hands when you arrive at Eerikkila, before and after exercising in the arenas and before and after eating
- After washing use hand sanitiser if it is available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards – catch it, bin it, kill it
- Do not shake hands
- Every one of your team / group has to have their own drinking bottle
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Anyone with flu symptoms should avoid the risk of spreading the infection by staying at home and recovering